Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Speaking Without a Voice Game

Hello there,

I just got this great idea last night while I was sleeping. Yes...sleeping. It was a dream. I was talking to my family in sign language and notes in my dream. So this morning is asked my girl if she would like to play a no using your voice game for half a day.
Rules: use sign language or gestures, write notes or mime what you want to tell or ask me. She loved the idea because we are learning sign language right now. The site we go to is Auther's site. Simple easy to use and the kids love the site.
We will start this game either this afternoon or tomorrow. My thinking is that each of us would have to carry a not pad and pencil. I really can't wait to start, as this will give the kids great practice with their writing and spelling skills. I somehow think I just tricked them into writing more without them even knowing. We will see how well this works and if it works out and have fun then we may be playing the game more often.

Joeji

No comments:

Post a Comment