Monday, June 21, 2010

Reverse Thinking

Hey everyone,

Summer is here and I am looking forward to doing some reverse thinking. Reverse thinking to me would be to think-stop-back up and think outside the box. Mainly I would be trying this new technique involving myself and my children in new innovative disscussions. When we discover new ideas I really want myself and my kids to ask as many questions as possible.
This could encourage us to rethink things and possibly make our learning more fun.

My inspiration...well if you must know...we were visiting in our backyard with friends, (you will figure out who you are) and discussing new features that the latest rave (the iphone) has to offer. It was shown to me how this phone not only phones people and searches the net but has app's (applications FYI) for almost everything... like the laser that measures distance. Cooooool, I thought, now that could come in handy. So I threw out this idea that popped into my head at that very moment on how we could jump on this bandwagon and develope a gadget that would do something similar yet unique and make millions selling it to a targeted market.
My girlfriend thought I was brilliant, well maybe not brilliant but pretty smart anyway.
I won't mention what our men had to say. But there you have it... throwing it out there and thinking outside the box. So now when my girlfriend and I make it and sell it and get rich...
our men will have nothing to say:)

How can we do better, will be the topic this summer with my kids. Reverse thinking and thinking outside the box.
Here is an inspirational video about a young boy who thought outside the box and changed his teachers and his classmates thinking.
I think you will enjoy it.


I'm off now, I just did some reverse thinking and now thinking outside the box.
Dinner using a regular recipe, changing it, making it newer, better and tastier.
Joeji




No comments:

Post a Comment